Sheet Foam Feeder
The programmable Union Tool Sheet Foam Feeder simplifies and automates the process of de-stacking foam sheets and feeding them one at a time to a conveyor. Handles foam sheets 4 feet wide and up to 16 feet long, at line feed speeds up to 100 feet per minute.
Depending on your industry, you may call this machine a foam panel feeder, foam sheet destacker, programmable foam feeder, or a foam sheet feeder.
Just added to our process automation line is the Union Tool Foam Sheet Feeder. It simplifies and automates the process of de-stacking foam sheets and feeding them one at a time to a conveyor.
The Union Foam Feeder handles 4'-wide foam sheets from 8' to 16' long, 3/8" to 4" thick, at conveyor speeds up to 100 feet per minute. The Union Foam Feeder System includes the de-stacker/feeder unit with programmable controller, 2 lift tables (one on each side), and 2 loading carts with casters.
The programmable controller can feed the sheets back-to-back with no gap between sheets, or with a fixed interval between sheets if desired, at any conveyor pass line height and at line speeds up to 100 feet per minute.
The Union Tool Foam Feeder will continuously destack and feed foam (EPS) sheets onto various conveyorized processes, accepting foam sheets ranging in size from 4' x 8' up to 4' x 16'. Sheet thickness may range from 3/8" to 4".
- A vacuum head picks up and positions each sheet over a built-in conveyor leading into the process
- Foam sheets can be fed with or without feed gap
- Two separate lift tables lift and maintain a feed height for separate stacks of foam
- The vacuum head feeds all the foam sheets from one lift, then automatically traverses to the second lift, without missing a foam feed cycle
- As the second stack of foam is being fed, the first lift station can be reloaded, a full stack at once, from one of the two included loading carts
- Programmable controller includes foam feed counter and variable conveyor speed, up to 100 feet per minute
Want to see it in action? Watch the video!